QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
Accuracy is part of our process. With this we carry out a point-by-point basis inspection on every panel of every vehicle we wrap.
We utilize only the best in professional grade materials made for Vehicles from trusted name brand. We take great pride in wrapping our clients cars with high quality outcomes.
TYPES OF WRAPS WE CAN PROVIDE
Whether you want a flat matte look, or a super glossy finish we have the technology to meet your needs.
Wrap Maintenance & Care
Care for your vehicle graphics like you would any fine paint finish. Using high quality products designed specifically for car care and these cleaning and maintenance procedures will help keep your vehicle wrap looking their best.
- Wash whenever the car appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the graphic may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.
- Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
- Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent and a soft, clean cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfiber cloth.
Automated Car Washes
- Vinyl wraps may be run through car washes. Touch less car washes are the best for graphic care. Use of brush car washes (depending upon the frequency and quality of brush) may cause dulling/scratching/lifting edge of the graphics.
Although hand washing is the preferred cleaning method, pressure washing may be used under these conditions.
- Ensure the water pressure is kept below 2000 psi (14 MPa).
- Keep water temperature below 180 °F (80 °C). • Use a spray nozzle with a 40 degree wide angle spray pattern.
- Keep the nozzle at least 1 foot (300 mm) away from and perpendicular (at 90 degrees) to the graphic.
Soften difficult contaminants such as bug splatter, bird droppings, tree sap and similar contaminants by soaking them for several minutes with very hot, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Do not use rough scrubbing or abrasive tools, which will scratch the film. Wash and rinse off all residue immediately.
Wipe off immediately to avoid degrading the vinyl and adhesive. Then wash, rinse and dry as in “Wash Regularly” on this page above as soon as possible.
Store Indoors or Under Cover Whenever Possible
Vinyl graphics (just like paint) are degraded by prolonged exposure to sun and atmospheric pollutants, particularly on the horizontal surfaces such as hood, trunk lid and roof. Whenever possible, store in a garage or at least in a shaded area during the day. At night protect the car from dew or rain, which may contain acidic pollutants (a common problem in many large metropolitan areas). When a garage is not available, consider using a cloth car cover at night. If your graphics start to discolor or turn brown, immediately remove the graphics from the vehicle to avoid staining the underlying paint.
Building 859, Road 4129, Block 441, North Sehla, Kingdom of Bahrain
Phone: +973 66688821; +973 34236556